choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

herbal life slimming programme - Day 1- 3 Feb 2010

I must be desperate and crazy!I finally resort to such means to slim down! Never see myself in this situation.. But i must say that I am desperate!
My weight keep shooting up, no matter how hard i exercise... Seems like muscle is realli heavier than fats...and I hate to see myself getting fatter and fatter!

So... I went to get this set of slimming products... consisting of aloe vera drink, 3 caps mixed with 120ml of water, drink in the morning and nitetime.
then i got to gulp down 3litre of water(2 litre the detox tea and 1 litre plain water)... yes...3 litre...never in my whole life have i ever force myself to drink more than 1 litre of water!!!
then come the milkshake.... this is a meal replacement which i have to replace 1 or 2 of my meals....

I chose 2 meals to see results faster...its abit er xin..if u didnt mixed the drink well... my first attempt the powder was abit lumpy and i had a hard time drinking it...almost vomit...
then nite time i use spoon to stir... slightly better...
then also have this pill to take before each meal...hai....


But i am happy that I lost 1.5kg after 1st day!!! woohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home