choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Another 1kg off! 11 Feb 2010

Today is the 9th day of my slimming program and I am so excited to say I lost total of 1kg over the past 2 days.

For the 7 days I lost 2kg, then 8th day i lost another 0.5kg, today I weigh again...WOW!
Now at 62kg! hahahaaaa I am nearer to my target lor... soon will reach the #5!!


hahahaaa.... the best part of this slimming program is i dun need to do vigoruous exercise and i no need to starve myself..just need to drink the tea, the shake when hungry...

actualli i must say i onli replace 1 meal per day now...coz soemtimes devil benji will tempt me with food.. but i am very careful with my intake of food now..
hehee...just in time..to be mei mei for CNY... Wohooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home