choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Movies Movies MOviessss

We have been to numerous movies and I have a habit of keeping the tickets stubs... for remembrance or some sort of memory... Now I found a way to keep it for long... uploading to blog!


Just realised we went movies on both years during my bday... heheee


Very real show... scary also

Cant remember much abt this show

Nice show

This is good

Benji like this show

Cute cartoon

Nice..i like

This is cool..exciting!

Abit disappointed when I didnt see Jim Carey in person... =(

This one not bad too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home