choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Gek Eng!

Wohoo... Let me blog down my bday....


We went to the Jacob Ballas garden near Botanical garden in Bukit Timah with Raphael. So fun to see him running around and playing happily with the water...


At this age I guess his happiness counts more ba.... After that we went to deposit him at my mum's place and then off we go to the movie at vivo.

See below for the details
http://raphaeldarling.blogspot.com/2010/02/day-out-at-jacob-ballas-childrens.html


Went to get tickets and then MJ for some VCDs for Raphael followed by a haircut for both of us at Jean Yip Vivo... got a free serum after the cut.. hahahaaa...


Then after that walk around at Vivo...as usual is Vivo... What surpried me next was during dinner, Ben gave me a Tiffany & Co necklace!

Was so shocked to see the box lor... heheee.... So sweet.... But i was so worried that it will be very exp....so was abit worried when he revealed his present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home