choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, March 22, 2010

7th Week, 7.5kg off!

Yippie..I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight lor.. now weighing at 57.5kg!
hahahaa

very very happy... and yet... hoping to lose further... maybe 56 i be happy lor..

hahaaa...

oh ya...this morning was abit pissed off by a super kpo colleague...

She used to suan me say did i lose weight? like dun have,...how come my pants dun look loose to her...what the fxxx have it got to do with u? .though tt time i lost ard 5kg liao..this morning..while i was talking to pantry aunty..here come her insensitive comments again

she say wah...early in morning trying to recruit member ah..COME ON LAR>..WTF are u talking about...brainless? or simply deaf...we were discussing on the milkshake and u come asking am i tryin to recruit auntie to my MLM... siao one..simply brainless...

si bei DL such woman... so i shoot her back and ask her which ear of urs heard me recruiting her... then she act blur and laugh it away... if next time u try to be funny..dun blame me for being nasty ok..stupid woman..

I am not in the best mood to be nice to u...DAMN U...

if i wan to earn money..would i approach an elderly aunty...stupid collague of mine... simply cant stand such pple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home