choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

5th May 2010

After taking Herbalife for 3months to be exact, I feel good.


This product is really good in areas like full of vitamins and really boosts up my energy level when i realli need it badly esp at night.


Now I can tahan till 1am without any problems to keep up with Ah Phael's schedule.
Hmmm.. Not only I lost weight, I also managed to convince Benji to take up the products.
LOL... Now, his mum, my mum, sis all are regular users lor... Be it Milkshake, herbal tea or cell u loss...


But I guess I am getting too comfortable in the sense that I really happily forget to exercise.Jialat man... yesterday I walk past Raffles place CF, went for my eyebrow trimming...Felt abit guilty... hahaaa


Membership expiring in July... Didnt Renew and got a feeling I will not renew..maybe just take the milkshake to maintain weight..got time then exercise ba...cham... issit healthy? I also not very sure.. but indeed my breakfast become healthier... no doubt about it....



Some thoughts on MLM, recently been pushed very hard to go for some events and even another lady called me up to "loh soh" on how their team work and i shldnt have any reservations in meeting them up.


I was very very offended by the way she talk. She told me that i can give up my family time for that special event...my boi lessons are not as important or crucial compared to those events and meetings lorAnd those parties or celebrations by my friends can missed..Not THEIRS!


What a big overstatement.. I think she made the wrong move lor, if she didnt called me up, I may have gone to "open" my eyes... see how good their events are..but after that call, i was determined not to go at all..


Why? Family time, Raphael Time, Friends Time are in my TOPMOST priority!Nothing can be exchanged for that. NONE.


What can I learn from those events...seriously..no offense..to me they are just motivating talks, to motivate those who are new, make them work for something which may not happen at all.
I am a very practical and realistic person. I see things which can happen now, not in few years time.


In MLM, not all can make it, only a handful. Those are the lucky ones with alot of strong downline supporting them.
Well, Look ahead at the Present, Treasure what you currently have.
To build the Future, you cannot neglect your present too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home