choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Spreeeeessssss -Forever 21

Aiya...Its a Saturday Morning, with the 2 kids (Ben and Raphael) Sleeping soundly at 8am..Nothing better to do, so exercise DBS Token for spending purposes...LOL...

It had worked enough for the past few months earning moneys for me...so its time to help me spend abit ba... WAHHHAA

Some things are left unsaid... Haiz....Cannot say cannot tell... Well...If got time..just spend abit ya...

See this Bronze Set...Hmmm...just buy for sake of trying out... Looks so CUTE!!!


















Well...I do not have a blusher...since its cheap..why not?

















This is Awesome!! Lipgloss palatte.... hehehee























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home