choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Morning Sickness Start Again

Today I feel so naseous and sick...hai...after lunch...i keep feeling like vomitting..

the urge to vomit is damn big that around 3pm i went to toilet...but nothing came out...
haiz...till now...my stomach feel weird...

Wonder issit too early that i am feeling so bad... =(

Just hope it will get better... but looking at Raphael's trend...I think it can only get worst! OMG

But as I look at the past blog, my first MS start week 10!! Why am i feeling so sick at Week 5??!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home