choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, June 4, 2010

1st June 2010

I feel weird for past few days...the menses should have came on Last Friday as I see spottings and brown discharge coming out...


so naturally i thought oh...menses coming lor...

But after half a day or so...the flow stop...was very puzzled but didnt really bothered about it...

Then yesterday on 1st June...i realised the period is late!
So went home, feeling extremely tired...got the kits and tested...couldnt believe my eyes when the cheapo strips turn positive...
so took another one and dipped in...same!
went to ask ben to come and see and somehow..he was..gleaming with pride...
end up we went ntuc (can u imagine the big 24hr ntuc doesnt carry the kit?!!!) to find those branded kits to test... haiyo..
went to nearby cheers also dun carry any...faintz! end up we go 7-11 to buy....
results same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home