choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, June 7, 2010

7th June 2010

So far so good... Been a Pig for past weekend and keep feeling very tired...at times feels some pressure on the tummy area....maybe is the womb expanding...then also nearly vomitted last friday after lunch..maybe its heavy lunch ba... so far ok! ^_^

also...lucky man..my weight still remains at 56.5kg! ok...lets marks this as a start to my pregnancy ba!

Oh ya, Raphael called the little one inside me "clar-val"... aka clarabelle...the yellow cow in Mickeymouse clubhouse...

let hope for a girl ba!

Raphael had also been super clingy to me...like a super duper Koala bear... yawn..then i become a panda bear lor... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home