choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

64kg @ Week 20!

Its abit depressing with the weighing scale registering a heavier and heavier me...

But on lighter note, I am into the 20th week and halfway thru!

Will be going to see Dr Kek this Sat and look forward to this detailed scan.

So far the morning sickness was gone almost..why almost? At times I do feel like vomitting... But most of the times I am fine..just that the urge to pee is always there...Sian... I can go toilet every hour.... abit tiring especially in office as toilet is so far away!! hahaa

20 more weeks to go...Will HE come out in 5th Feb? 4th Feb? Not sure yet.. Lets See!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home