choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Skinlogics® Lip Balm Stick SPF 20

My lips are getting super dry and flaky due to this 2nd pregnancy...
Even my skin also getting so itchy and red .... so time to spree abit online and hope to find remedy for my dry lips..

Been eyeing this BP since it started few months back...so shall give this a try!

 












 
Skinlogics® Lip Balm Stick SPF 20 1.7g

An easy-to-carry lip balm stick complete with sun protection (SPF 20) protects lips against UV rays while vitamins E moisturises and leaves lips soft and supple.
A soothing lip balm that creates a protective barrier with Candelila Wax, Beeswax and Wheat Germ Oil. Emollients like Castor Oil, Petrolatum and Lanolin help moisturise the lips. Lips become soft and supple with Sweet Orange Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E.










 

Skinlogics® Lip Apeel - The FIRST Lip Masque in the market!
A two-step therapy treatment for lips.

Treatment a : An exfoliating lip masque to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and remove lip colour build-up.
Treatment b : Lip Balms soothes and moisturizes lip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home