choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, September 13, 2010

California Baby Crazy Spree

Errr... I think I have not much reasons to spend so much again for this California baby products... But my strong support is that Raphael had sensitive skin and is prone to rashes etc...

hehehee...so all along we do not use J&J despite he is now 28 Months old.. =D

Ok lar..this is the best part of a working mother with spending power....

Got 2 bottles of Bubbles bath, 2 bottles of Calming Shampoo and body wash, Desitin and Calendula Cream for my Darling...The loots be here anytime!!!! Thanks to Jgal... heheee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home