choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lim Koon's Wedding @ Grand Hyatt - 16-Sep 2010

We had a very sumptuous wedding dinner at Grand Hyatt, invited by my colleague Lim Koon.
I must comment that the food is really nice... the cold dish is also yummy...with a coffee like chicken...its yummy, and some sushi


usually I do not finish all the sharks fin as some are abit lumpy, or not flavourful enough(though some commented its abit salty..but it suits my taste bud well!!) thumb up for the great starter


then roast chicken is also delicious...just superb!! hoho... followed by the noodles which is surprisingly not bad which i thought it dont look good
the dessert is also nice...overall will give the food here 9.5/10
The highlight of the wedding dinner was actually one of my colleague getting super high n drunk after challenging the fellow pple on table to drink...


hehe.. must admit with his presence, the whole wedding dinner became so lively and interesting and at times worrying for his safety..
normally in a sit down table dinner most pple will be talking among themselves, but this time round...i think all of us were busy with him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home