choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Irritating Issues

Money had always been a vexing and irritating issues of my family...somehow my family like to say they wan to take out their AIA money so that can tide over the bumpy period (when in fact every day and months to them is bumpy)..

Even if they took out 5k now, it will be gone within 1-2months based on my observations... So what it the point of trying to resolved the issues temporarily and draining the many years of savings?

No idea... I am not sure are they trying to hint me to contribute more and I had openly told them sorry, this is the max max I can contribute to the family..anything  more... I rather quit my job and be a SAHM... save all the nonsenses and shit I am getting...

Even now staying longer at my parents' place is such a problematic issues when they start to talk about money... I do not understand why is 4D such a important thing to them..to them, don't buy may lose the opportunity to lose the chance to strike..

But they forget the probality to lose is even higher... So if they are spending so much to bet and gamble,...WHY SHOULD I help? I have my own stuffs to buy and splurge on,...rather than lend them to gamble..to buy more 4D hoping to win...

I want to indulge and there is nothing wrong since I didnt steal or cheat...my own hard earned money... I spend it in whatever ways I like... Its damn irritating...

Please go take out your money if you want and stop harping on this issues... I hate to hear this...stop giving me the pressure... Seems like whole family want to take out money from AIA...please go ahead... and return me whatever u owe me...

Frustrating to hear them keep repeating want take out and yet for MONTHS no action been done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home