choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Genting Here we comes!!!

YEah....tonite need to pack up for Genting Trip! Seems like alot to pack esp the milk powder and diaper and ah Phael clothings!!! Alamak!! so many things to do!!

Ben always say I am always in a mad rush a day before going on trip...as some known sources will pay for my trip... (ahem...shall not elaborate further here...)

So happy! This trip for myself is paid for including the expenses if I see it this way!!!

Another deal came in lor!! yeah yeah.. Hip Hip Hooray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home