choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Holiday Reimbursement is reinstated!!

Yeah!! The holiday reimbursement had been reinstated after much wait! *Clap clap*

Have check that we can use the $ for local hotel/chalet stay.... So meaning the money can be put aside for our Hard Rock Hotel stay!!! Yippie!!!

But tricky part is the receipt must be based on 1 person name and single sharing basis...So... to claim in full... something need to be done...

But most likely I will "cash out" the benefits using my Genting Receipt first in event any changes or suspension to this benefits...Well, Management always change their mind...so its best to claim the benefits before any changes is made!!!

Nothing much is changed just better benefits for old birds in the company... Will be claiming my optical claim and other benefits before I go for my Maternity leave!! Wohooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home