choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Jeff Chang Concert!!!

Finally went to his concert @ 22 weeks pregnant! hahaaaa..despite alot of unhappiness arising from the arrangement of the trip , it went ahead considered smoothly...

It was like more than 15 years since I started to listen to Jeff Chang's songs and I must comment that his looks improved and songs get more power as years went by...

Was super amazed by the crowds from his fans in Genting! Fully sold!!! It wasnt a fake sign to show pple that the concert was a success..Indeed it was a great success...looking around the Arena of Stars, the place are fully taken up by anxious fans like me!

A disappointment was that they didnt sell his latest album during the concert! haiz!

More pictures to be up!! KIV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home