choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Tummy @ Week 22

This is my tummy as of week 22... Seems big to me... but anyway...I keep telling myself I am halfway thru..in fact more than halfway past the mark lor...


Another 18 weeks or so..I be relaxing at home... with 2 kids!!
I always wonder..how am I going to cope with 1 active toddler, 1 newborn in few months time...

Really no idea... Will try to let Ben handle the newborn..let them bond and I will handle my ah phael...
My weight as usual is increasing week by week... haiz...give up liao..as long as no gestational diabetes, no high blood pressure... I gain abit of weight is ok...


IMG_0135

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home