choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bras

Got to buy new one as I advanced into later stage of pregnancy... Maidenform bras are very comfortable and I can say is relatively cheaper than local brands like Wacoal or Triumph...

As usual there is sale and each piece is now 10USD after discount... So converting and adding shipping shld be around 20bucks per piece which I find it is still cheap given the quality n design!

Ok...lets countdown...4-6 weeks before they will reached me!

07459_BFA_re

07245_Maidenform_The_Smooth_Bra_Strapless_Bra_re_a11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home