choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

IPhone 4...

Had been looking forward to getting this Iphone4 since the day it was launched..Or rather I should say I been looking forward to a better faster phone after I got my Iphone 3G...

The time had come..finally my contract is @21month, whereby I can recontract and get a brand new phone.

Will still be getting the same old Apple phone but with faster OS, more functions (Video recording and uploading been something I always wanted!!)

Finally the day had come!! We will be going to Q up and hopefully land ourselves with this IPhone which Singtel is always OOS!!!!

Was telling Benji that by December I still cannot get due to shortage in Singtel..I will switch provider to M1... Hmph!!

Lets see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home