choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 24

Was on MC for 2 days last weeks... having runny nose and sneezing non stop..
seems like my pregnancy hormones had changed and feel so warm nowadays.......

Even this morning at my mum place..I had on the fan and yet still feel so bek chek and hot... haiz!

At night also cant get to sleep coz no matter which position am i lying on...sooooo uncomfortable...

I dare not weigh myself for past few days..knowing I shld have gained alot...sian... this weekend going to see gynae again... wonder my weight gain issit beri scary...haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home