choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crocs/Pediped Spree!!!











101MSDCF7-1

Dont ask me why or how come am I buying shoes for Raphael liao... ahhahaa.... please give up the idea of asking me to save up... Sometimes when it comes to Raphael... I always am generous...be it on clothings, shoes, bags, toys...books...anything..as long as related to him.... Money is never an issue...coz i can scrimp and save on my end and splurge on him... hehee...

Its a very serious bad habit and I know it.. But... when u have someone so darling and so precious..I guess, its NORMAL!!... Yeah..this morning went to the SMH Spree section and got hooked on Pediped sale..its so cheap... USD18 nia!!! for that pair so i decided to get one since I can get 2 size bigger =)

Then next come to Crocs...there is a storewide 25% off and this yellow crocs is cheap and got SIZE!! hahaaa.... no reasons not to buy especially he need shoes right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home