choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 16 - Raphael sooo sticky!!

"妈咪你不会丢下ah phael一个人在 ah ma家
带ah phael 去做工" ... Simple yet very meaningful to me... This is what Raphael told me before he went to dreamland tonite...and I assured him that tomorrow, I will be with him


He seems to have grown up and matured alot...and maybe he could feel that as Daddy is away, he needs to help me more... he even told me that he will protect me

Today counts down to the final day Daddy is returning and Raphael told me that he want to fetch Daddy at the airport... I told him to take a nap first and I will wake him up when time is up

So we went to the airport together with Benji's Parents and waited till 430am before Benji finally came out..Raphael was overjoyed and scream and shout for Daddy! Think he was separated for too long from Daddy liao... He keep saying he wanted to go inside find Daddy and why did Daddy took so long to come out..We explained to him that Daddy got to retrieved his luggage before he can come out...

Finally, Shrek is BACK! Raphael is BACK too... to his normal naughty boy's style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home