choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Week 29 - Gynae visit on 20-Nov

This week I find that my stomach is getting bigger and heavier and the weight on my bladder is causing me to go toilet more frequently.. there is this constant urge to pee



Then I can feel him kicking me actively in the morning and during work when i was about to doze off..

At times I can feel the whole stomach "shivering" away... Something to note is my belly button seems to be overstretch...


Raphael always laughing at my belly button when he see it look so out of shape!!
haiz...

Oh ya,...went to the Gynae on 20th Nov, Sat, I am weighing at 74.1kg!! OH SHIT! I put on around 4++++kg within past 5 weeks!!!!

The baby is now weighing at 1.45kg as @ 29weeks... I got to watch my diet liao...as Ah Kek started to ask me..."did u drink alot of milk, did u eat alot of rice, noodles, carbo?".... luckily my blood pressure and my urine test pass...else...DIE!!!

I am going to be a BIG FAT elephant liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home