choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Raphael growing up!!

Raphael is sooo sensible... Last night was having runny nose and keep sneezing away and resort to putting tissue paper into my nose... When Raphael saw me doing that he says "妈咪哭哭了,乖乖"  and pat my head repeatedly!!!

Then when we went to kitchen to make milk, he saw my supplements and ask me "妈咪吃药了没有??"
Such a sweet boy who will remind me to take medicine!!!


At bedtime when we were resting and Raphael was busy watching Youtube advertisment, he told me "妈咪, 我很想要有这个 Thomas Train!!"

I was like.. HUh... who taught him all these? A wish is so much stronger than A Want!!

Still remember on our way back last evening, Raphael keep saying "我很想要吃 Curry pok!!"
End up we drove to Rivervale mall and got him 1 and not forgetting to buy some groceries...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home