choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Books Sprees For Raphael!!

Ordered the below 2 sets of books for Raphael (As usual I always give reasoning now that #2 is on the way, those stuffs I am buying now will benefit 2 child!! )

Yippie, they are reaching SG lor..thanks to Jgal!!



Usborne Phonics Readers Collection - 12 Books


Titles in this set

Ted's shed
Toad makes a road
Shark in the park
Big pig on a dig
Goose on the loose
Mouse moves house
Sam sheep can't sleep
Fat cat on a mat
Fox on a box
Hen's Pens
Ted in a red bed
Frog on a log



The Bear Collection - 10 Books in a Bag


Titles in this set

You're All My Favourites by Sam McBratney
We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen & Helen Oxenbury
Can't You Sleep, Little Bear? by Martin Waddell
Snow Bears by Martin Waddell & Sarah Fox-Davies
A Friend for Little Bear by Harry Horse
The Bravest Ever Bear by Allan Ahlberg & Paul Howard
Be Gentle! A Story About Playing Nicely by Virginia Miller
You Can Do It, Sam by Amy Hest & Anita Jeram
Hello, Goodbye by David Lloyd & Louise Voce
Where's My Teddy? by Jez Alborough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home