choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

SMH Sprees!!!

Okok... Not that I am overspending or overindulging...Just that its time to spend some money to get some brand new rompers for the newborn who will be arriving soon...

Though he should have lots and lots of handdown clothing from the superb pampered Raphael Kor Kor... I feel he shld have a few sets of brand new clothings which are bought just for him...

Not a very expensive purchase but its the thoughts that count!!

Below are 2 packs I have selected... 1 consist of 5 rompers for $14, the other gift sets consisting of hanky and socks and 4 rompers for $20 inclusive of postage... Hmmm...













Oh ya...Got this Romper Extender for Raphael too... to see if it can help extend the lifespan of a few rompers on hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home