choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 30, Packing and Packing

We did something which we had been delaying and putting off for many many weeks...

This weekend, I finally took out all the old clothings and started to sort and discard away those which are yellowish and I will not let the newborn wear...Which was ALOT to throw!!

Finally alot of new spaces at home.. Also managed to clean up my own personal clothings... (somehow weird thing is i still cannot locate my maternity shorts and the white cardigan...si bei weird)... and what happen to that Health booklet?? (Scratch head)

Anyway... sorted out alot of clothings from newborn to those raphael outgrown...its alot..
Look at the stack of bibs and ben commented.. "do u think ur son drool alot???" ...errrm...to that i have no answers to it...

Looking at my stacks of BRAND new hanky, blankets and receiving blankets...I can only say... HENG AH...got 2nd one...else wasted...

Ben help me stack up these nicely in storeroom...Got this during Robinson sale and 5+5% rebate!! Of coz..some are brand new from Raphael =X

These are the brand new hanky, receiving blanket, bathing towels hand down from Phael!!


Sorted swee swee according to newborn, 3-6mos...etc


Look at this stack of bibs..I think my mum place still have!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home