choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Raphael's innocent Conversation

I knew that the porridge I cooked cannot make it up to my darling Raphael's standard...

never did I expect last nite when we were on the car, Raphael tell me

 "妈咪..我饿饿了。。我要吃 Ah Ma 煮的Porridge。。。妈咪煮的 porridge 不好吃。。。Ah Ma 煮 的很好吃“

Then I was abit shock and taken aback...wah... i knew he never like to eat the porridge I cooked..but to say such things...sob... so i "challenge" him by saying that next time my mum may not be able to cook for him...then how? I cook he must eat...he still continue on saying how nice grandma porridge is...OMG!!

This boy is so choosy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home