choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Abundant Milk Supply.... OMG













I always know that I have milk...Arrrh....but the agony of having too much milk is sometimes have to get another empty bottle to collect the output... at times i simply went to the basin to pour out some before continue pumping....

Last nite I overslept and didnt express for around 5hours...this is the amount I get!! 550ml!!!! omg...
I been throwing away EBM due to limited fridge space and supply more than demand... HEhehee...

Average each pump i can yield minimum 300ml of EBM...with 3hours intervals...sometimes 2.5hour interval

Been trying to mix into Raphael's milk too...to prevent throwing away the excess... hehee...

I duno if this is a good or bad thing...but something to be sure, yeah, i can save on FM!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home