choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend laundry

This weekend I am focusing more on newborn's laundry as I realized I didn't wash much stuffs for him... Just been thinking it's still early and no rush to wash...

Until these few nights I felt the urgency to Wash as I am in a "anytime due" zone

But looking at 2+years ago where ah phael was induced at close to edd(or his edd)
Somehow I am not sure this little kiddo will come out earlier or simply too Comfy to come out anot

One hand I do not want to spend my CNY in hospital bed as it's also close to my bday
On the other hand, the weight of him is making my every step tougher

Even my knees I also felt the pressure when walking

Haiz... I am still counting down.. Let's see when will he be out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home