choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sticky Raphael... @ Week 38

Not sure if its becoz i am due soon but we noticed Raphael been super sticky, super "yang orrr" towards me... hai...

esp in the morning whereby when i reached my mum's place, i will take a short nap..but since duno last week till today, he woke up almost everytime i reached there... pull my arms and demand me to be with him...say that he dun wan me to work blah blah blah...

then will cry and ask for me..haiz!! headache... he will follow me in n out of house, even i go poo poo he also will stand there and wait...as if worried i be lost the next moment... =(

back to our house...he also will follow me in n out...ask me not to sit at the laptop to do work...haiz....

even when i am showering..he also will wan to be there... i tink maybe he sense soon baby is coming out and he will lose his position ba... sometimes this can make me super frustrated and irritated too as i cannot do my stuffs at all...

i need help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home