choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update on Chocs

Today is 3rd Feb, first day of CNY and yippie...its the 9th day since i gave birth and now i am 70kg!!! wohooo....

I am targetting another 13kg loss to meet my pre-pregnancy weight lor... happy sia!!!

My bf-ing journey been far too good and i am able to express out between 300ml to 400ml per 3hrly pump...haiz...i duno to be happy or to feel sad...8x300=2.4litres of milk...and Gabriel is only taking 100x10=1litre ...

so technically speaking i am discarding away at least 1+ litres of EBM daily..... not forgetting i am mixing 2 feeds of FM to ensure his jaundice is not caused by BM....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home