choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet Sides of my SON!

Yesterday I was siting at the sofa, with Raphael happily munching the Digestive biscuits beside me...
I was abit hungry coz still waiting for Benji to tabao dinner back for us...

So I make a comment that the biscuit smells so nice... I wished to take a bite in chinese
 "哇好香叻。。。好想吃一口饼干!!"

Raphael immediately jumps off the sofa and walk to my mum and tell her to give him 1 piece of digestive as I am hungry and wished to eat in chinese
"Ah Ma! 给我一片饼干。。Mummy 讲她很想吃。。她饿饿了。。快点!!"

Then he passed that to me to eat... As i was eating..feel so touched by his small gestures...Some may feel that its nothing..but to me... It is something heartwarming... He is soooo detailed and attentive!

Then this morning, while I reached my mum's place, he was awake. So when I was going toilet, he again insist to follow me. Usually if I locked the toilet door before he is able to get inside with me, he will bang and cry outside...

Today, since he followed me so closely, no chance to lock it. He told my mum

"你不可以进来啊。。锁门了。。。"

I told him its slippery and not to move about. As usual, he stand at a corner, watching me, smiling away. No foul play, no playing with water, just quietly standing there...

I came to realised...Maybe he is not being naughty to want to be inside, maybe he got another objective...which is to ensure I am all safe and sound and will not slip and fall inside...

This may sound ridiculous as how can a 2.5YO kid knows this? But how do we explain him wanting to be inside and yet he is not playing around or meddling with the stuffs inside the toilet? He is just simply waiting for me to be done, then followed me out as if he accomplished a task...

It seems to start since I am pregnant with #2... before that I do not recall him being so free, wanting to go into the cubicle itself with me...

Next incident was whenever I am vomitting due to the gastric reflux and bad heartburn, he will always insist to be around... He will be the first to rush to the toilet and ask me repeatedly am I OK?

"Mummy 你OK 吗。。。真的啊"

Then try to pat my back...No matter how hard I ask him to go out as I feel its digusting to watch pple puking..He will tell me

"No Problem....没问题。。。" and waited patiently for me to be done..

At times he will pulled toilet paper for me to wipe when i am done...Then followed me out and look at me with those tender loving eyes... What a Darling!

Such sweet gestures really touched me every now and then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home