choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

42 inches walking tv @ week 38 of pregnancy

It's been long since I measured myself and thus since so free at my mum place, I took out the measuring tape and see how big is my tummy is after 38 weeks of stretching from this little Gabriel!!

It's a whooping 16+ inches increases from my original 26inches waist to now 42 inches!

This remind me of how big I was when I was carrying phael and I remembered I was about 42inches when I was at abt 38 weeks too

Heng ah though weight increase was much more this round, appx from 56kg to 79!!23kg increase compared to last time appx 18-19kg increase

My waist is not tt Jialat!! Hahaaaaa

Haiz.... Keep this post as a memory of how large I am now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home