choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tingkat Tingkat Anyone??

Meihao99 Tingkat Trial

We always love meihao buffet so decided to give a try to the tingkat service provided and i would say the food is not bad...as if eating buffet daily just that the variety abit sian...
















Kim's Kitchen Trial to Confirmed Order

I would say its love at first taste! From the trial we were full of praises for Kim's Kitchen tingkat! Not only the variety suits us, the taste is so homecooked!!

Look at the picture collage... yummy....we are into the 2nd month of eating this tingkat and its still good!!

A pity have to stop it when i returned back to workforce :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home