choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update on myself - March

yippie!! I am still losing weight!! today am standing at 62kg!! closer to my ideal weight of 58kg!! lol... 4kg more to go...and i will push further to hit 56kg!! lol...

been a hectic 1 month plus without any help in the day and so far managable!!! luckily can handle...initially feel damn stress especially when both need my attention and Gabriel's cries can be damn loud!!! buay tahan man..

at times i can lose my temper at poor raphael who is fighting so hard for my attention...haiz... trying my best to pay more attention to him...he is such a sweet darling...

Gabriel is more responsive nowadays and will smile when u play or talk to him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home