choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Food FOOD FOOD



















Been going all crazy over foods.... I guess when u are way underweight and still losing no matter how much u are eating..u be like me... eating food which I love n crave for!!!

I am so happy to have lose so much weight through consuming herbalife products and keeping them at bay...whats power is I am still losing bit by bit though am now 55.5kg!! hahahaaa....I dare not weigh myself anymore...wait drop till 54kg how? cham...

After on program for less than 2months, i reach my ideal weight and even went below the pre-pregnancy weight...

Total lost about 9-10kg within 2 months wor!!!!! spend less than 1k ba...
yippie... now thinking of my yummy durian!!!! wohooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home