choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

New office

Ever since we shifted office to genting lane, i couldn't help but feel extremely tired. Of coz it may be due to the daily late night feeds that caused me to feel this way.But, i lost an extra hour of sleep daily, and this is consider alot!

Travelling time also increased tremendously! Previously I take around 15mins to reach office with my soyabean milk and ice milo bought from Amoy.Now, I set off at 750am, reach Outram MRT at 805, reach Aljunied at 825,cross the bridge wait for company bus at 835, reach office 845, take me close to an hour..

Initially I really resist the idea of working in rural area.. partly becoz i am too used to working in city area with easily accessed foods, 7-11, shoppings...

Now, I got to walk at least 10mins out to eat, another 10mins back to office, tired...

But from this move, I find that I get closer to my colleagues, as we lunch more frequently comparing to previously I always go gym for workout or lunch with Ben.There are pros and Cons, but I learnt to accept reality..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home