choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Resolution to slim down--TGE

Benji and Me make an pact to see who can lose more weights by 22th Oct 2009!We have been gaining alot of weight since dunno when..so we decided its time!!

No more late nite pizza, maggi mee, chocolates, junk food... NONONO
My target is to lose 5kg whereas his is to lose 10kg..

Lets see..the winner will get $100 bucks cash!oh man! I can use this money to buy alot of things!

I have bought some green tea from Eu Ren Sheng, now drinking the "not so bad" green tea... it did helps me in suppressing some urge to snacks!During lunch today, i managed to eat Kway tiao Yong Tau Hu... Yeah! One more hurdle passed!

And I bought a glass of orange juice and a pc of water melon.... Hope i can succeed! I even tell Nikk not to give me those potato chips and the chocolate loveletter...Hehee....
I will SURVIVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home