choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

BB Cream



Ideal for skin tone: NormalIdeal for skin type: Combination or dryOil Control Level: Low (as this is a moisturising type of bb cream)Coverage: Light/MediumFinishing: Natural matteSize: 40g
(Most suitable for girls that needs not just moisturisation but the richest ingredients to protect and make their skin smoother, more refined and elastic)
This product has excellent cover function by composition of make-up base and foundation, it can correct your irregular skin tone naturally. At the same time, by the use of fine and soft porosity powder, it is excellent for skin adhesion and sebum control.
After doing some research decided to give this a trial as I noticed my face getting drier and not as BRIGHT as before... Lets see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home