choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Children day

It was Children's Day ytd and as usual, I went to gym and had a quick but intense workout... lifting heavier weight and doing more sets.Some part of me tell myself to end the gym session earlier as its Children's Day and i wan to go home earlier to see Raphael... Thinking of getting some cakes or some pasteries for him on the way home.As I walk past the 7-11..saw this huge Mickey mouse and decided to get it for Raphael if its not too exp... hmm..budget was 30bucks...to my surprise, the cost was only 19.90!

hehehee..
of coz i grab and paid for it...when i reach home, I put the MM at the doorstep, and Raphael immediately run forward to the gate when he see this ..excitedly..he scream n shout..and was so eager to lay his hand on it..he also put his left thumb inside his mouth to suckle..this is wat he usually do when he feel like lazing around


I feel so happy to see him so excited and eager..hehee... mission accomplished...Before i can get in, he was already so so excited..my mum had to literally pull him away from gate before i can open and let MM in..once he lay his hand on it, he hugged it excitedly..hehee..

Then i took a couple of pictures with MM n him... So happy..to see darling so happy.. hehe... wonder shld i get another one more for him?

Children Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home