choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time flies

today is one of my poly mate bday and times realli flies, we know each other for 11years!
i just realised i have been in the workforce for nearly 9years! omg!close to 5yrs in Nomura, then half a yr in NCS, then now Shareinvestor for nearly 4 yrs!

Wah...suddenly all
my poly mates seems to age...Shara had a twin girl, Elsie and Chloe, Justin had a baby girl, Athena.

Justin just invited me to his girl 1YO bash! times flies!

I still remember my wedding nite, ben was hugging the toilet bowl and vomitting after his "piggy frens" left the hotel room...and we went down to send them off...and how my jie mei guard my gates (including my 2 male buddy andrew and seh choi) who came along and assist me..though they were male...ahhaaaa

then Raphael 1mth old party, then 1YO...then lay hoon 21st yr old party!Now Raphael is 17months!

Everything seems to cheong like a choo choo train...damn scary if u tink of it... now is the last quarter of the year...and my PBC closing soon...
wah...what have i achieve for the past 28years???

i think now i can only think of a handsome little boy...hahaa...
1 more years before i turn 30! scary no..isnt it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home