choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Latest F21 spree

This top looks nice...onli 4.99USD
This dress looks cute rite? hahaa




Cheap top

Sexy Denim shorts



Looks chioooo

Ben, please do not be alarm when u see this posting... I didnt spend alot... each items onli 3.99-4.99USD...so its cheap.. heheee...
Seldom see such cheap clothings and so this time i spend abit more... hehee...some tops are unique and i love their cuts and design and of coz material..
This time round I spend abit on the accessories..find myself abit plain...so when go pator with Benji..can wear...(so u must pay for these 2 items ya)...
Whahahahaa...happy sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home