choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

InterContinental Singapore Stay


In 9 days times, it will be our wedding anniversary...what has Benji had in store for me?A 3 Day 2 night stay @ InterContinental hotel at bugis!
Yippie... Plan to have a swim, maybe gym, then stroll along the bugis street to shop around..Then also to try some food at the food street behind Bugis ...

Not forgetting the highly discounted buffets and high teas which were given to us...Am sure will eat n eat..relax n relax for the stay on 30th Oct to 1st Nov.

Sad to say, this stay coincide with Ian's full month party and we were unable to attend...Was saying that no point rush up n down spend 3++hours there(wait for cake cutting, etc etc) when we have paid over 300+ for the stay..

I am going to make full use of the hotel stay...hehee...paiseh ah! no choice lar..we did say best to do it on sunday liao.. hahaaa

Sometimes got to be selfish abit... i want to enjoy my stay! Please dun make me and Raphael run up and down... hehee..

Benji: Wat do u have for me? Presents? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home