choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Polliwogs

http://www.thepolliwogs.com/

Weekday: 10am to 7pm...

This is the plan i have for this friday's leave...yeah! finally got chance to bring raphael to this place at ECP to roam around,..
wondering issit very crowded or will it rain..
I just read thru the site, it consist of indoor and outdoor place for kids to play! wah...
Will wan to go try! see how issit compared to Peek-a-Boo...
After the Polliwogs, will bring Raphael to grandma place..Park him there till evening time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home