choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Choc's Changes in lifestyle

DSC02783


Yippie...ytd mark the day of success of my 12hrly pump, 2 times per day plan! happy... Let me mark this date... 13th Oct 2009 Tuesday
So far so good...happy leh.... now onli need to pump twice...compared to the 12 times per day...YEAH! no more 8hrly pump! wahahhaaaa
Also, I am now running 3.2Km , starting from last week, Monday, 05th Oct 09...I started my first 2.4km.... Leg so pain man.... but no choice... My mum commented that my gym seems like useless as my tummy is bulging out and look abit FAT! Even my boss Dau Hee...Yesterday he commented I looks fatter...SOB! And also Yanjing and Angie! they said that I am no longer as fit as before! =(
My resolution...Do more cardio, resistance training will come later ba...
Yesterday i took 24minutes to complete the 3.2KM... Keep it up Choc!
I can do it...Already feel lighter! hahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home