choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Diet - Benji - Lunch - 29.09.09

Went grocery shopping last night as i got a new recipe to try out for my diet lunch..Wraps..it cost $6 from subway and no way am i going to pay for that..since i have my own "dream" kitchen, must utilise it to prepare my own healthy lunch..

Lettuce, tomatoes, celery, cucumber, onion, cheese and ham makes up the wrap..a light toast in the oven and it tastes GREAT!..its light as there is min carbo, filling as lotsa vegetables..

This shld be a sustainable lunch menu for me..just back from a 40mins jog in the gym, eating my lunch now while blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home