choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Diet - TGE - Lunch 290909

Today didnt diet much, went to Joo Seng to have a mee goreng... with sliced fish..then went to Prime supermart to buy a cooling water and also some biscuits for Raphael and a banana...
My snacks

Raphael snack
Later going to eat the banana and maybe the orange.. Yum yum..i love orange...

Today didnt drink the green tea as i felt abit gassy ytd... keep farting..hahaaa...and stomache also...
tml shall continue with the green tea "therapy"

Brasss....

YEah! I have collected my maidenform bra from the organiser and wore it once yesterday..the material is so sooo soft! comfortable leh! but the shipping from this organiser at kim tian sucks man..so exp..per pc ard 7bucks...
nvm..i have order another 3 pc from another lady and hopefully hers will be better.

Can you imagine the same bra is selling 89.90SGD at BLUSH! and I can get it at overseas sprees for SGD15-20bucks after shipping? WHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think I will switch to this brand lor... even for panties... Now waiting for Maidenform clearance sale..then can run and buy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home